Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

Website outage

My apologies that the Foil Play website is currently unavailable - it seems that there is a hardware failure on the server, which could (hopefully worst case scenario) take until Monday to fix. 

All orders received up until today have been despatched, even if you haven't had a despatch email - I wasn't able to send them for all orders, due to the site going down this afternoon. 

If you need to email me in the meantime, please use my alternative email, sales@winspiration.co.uk. 

I will post updates when I know more and when the site is back up, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime!

Update Saturday am: The old server had failed, a new one is in place and we are working to rebuild the site, which will take a day or so.  

Update Saturday pm: Site is back on line on the new server now, see my separate post. Hooray! 

No comments: