Pages

Friday 15 March 2013

Kanban sale day bargains

I have created a new section on the website for Kanban sale bargains - so that you can easily find the bargains that I'll be listing from the closing down sale this week. There are a lot, so it will take me a while!
I have listed all of the stamps from the Kanban closing down sale now, with many A5 stamps at £5.99 (RRP £10.20) and many A6 stamps at £3.99 (RRP £5.25). All of the clear stamps that I have in stock at Foil Play are now listed, so once they are gone, I'm afraid that's it, they really will be gone...
Whilst I did buy a lot of stock at the sale, I wasn't able to get more (apart from the odd topper here and there) of some of the newer collections, including: Feline Friends, A Dog's Life, Language of Flowers and Scenic Vistas, nor was I able to get more of the 48 sheet paper pads, so again please bear in mind that once these products have sold out, I won't be able to restock them.

No comments: