Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

Taming Kanban!

Kanban Birth & Celebration die cut toppers and papers
With well over 2,000 different Kanban products in stock at Foil Play, I appreciate that sometimes it can be difficult to track down the specific designs that you'd like! I've updated the website this weekend to make it easier to browse the Kanban section and find what you want.
Kanban Birth & Celebration die cut toppers and papers
I've reorganised and added new sections, so that you can browse by product type, including:
I've also added several new themed Kanban sections to make for easier browsing when you are looking something for a specific card: 
Kanban Well Wishes and Celebrations die cut toppers & paper pad
Of course you can continue to browse by individual Kanban collections, if you prefer. Speaking of which, there are several new ones in the pipeline, which I am expecting to arrive very shortly, so watch this space!

No comments: