Pages

Monday 20 June 2011

Kanban Carnaby Street elegant ladies cards

I've just restocked (again!) the very popular Carnaby Street holographic foiled & die cut toppers and co-ordinating card from Kanban.
I made this selection of cards using the Carnaby Street toppers, as you can see they make very striking cards - ideal for stylish lady recipients!
I also used some black & silver greetings banners from Craft UK which co-ordinated well, along with a sprinkling of bling and some Sizzix die cut swirls.
The co-ordinating Kanban embossed bobble dots card in red and black is proving very popular too, a whole selection of other colours is also available to add a touch of texture to your projects.
One of the topper sheets (Bond Street Babes) that I used to create these cards is pictured below.
I've been busy restocking other products over the last week too, including many popular Kanban Christmas toppers - sorry to mention the 'C' word in June, but I know that many of you are already getting ahead of the game with your Christmas cards.

1 comment:

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This card is very beautiful, interesting and very nice,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com