Pages

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Craftwork Cards Tis The Season cards

I ws organising my stash (as you do!), and after popping out all of the circular die cut greetings buttons from my Craftwork Cards Oh My Word sheets, it seemed a real shame to throw away the pearlescent card leftovers. I used them to make these two co-ordinating Christmas cards, with other elements from the Craftwork Cards purple & lime Christmas collections.
I trimmed the frames to fit two 6 x 6 purple cards (as I didn't have any lime card to hand!) then added some Fizzy Lime card candy, a topper on each card from the Tis the Season die cut sheets and co-ordinating greetings button. When applying the card candy, I took a tip from Dawn Bibby and stuck the foam pads to the card, then applied the candy - much easier than doing it the other way around.
The Tis the Season die cut topper sheets that I used are pictured above.

1 comment:

Beverley said...

Great cards Gill, love the lime one, such an original idea too.

Agree with the Card Candy tip, its much easier that way lol

Bev