Pages

Monday 4 October 2010

Kanban Coffee Shop topper cards

I used delicious Kanban Bella Coffee Shop toppers to make this selection of cards. The first card is an 8 x 8 inch square card covered with a delicate sepia patterned DCWV paper. The side panel is cut from the co-ordinating Bella Damask, Mocha foiled card, which I edged with some scalloped mirri card (cut using a rotary trimmer).
The next two cards are both A5, decorated with paper edged using Martha Stewart punches, swirls cut from gold mirri card and Craftwork Cards greetings buttons. I've also added a touch of bling to the card above.
The next two cards below have mats embossed with Sizzix Texturz plates and embellished with ribbon. They are both larger sized cards, 7 x 10 inches.
I used the tiniest die cuts from the sheet to embellish the corners of each cards.
I used mats on all of the cards cut using scalloped square nestabilities dies, which co-ordinated perfectly with these particular toppers.
Extra scallops feature on the last two cards - I used Craftwork Cards scalloped edge square cards embellished with card candy.
The Kanban Coffee Shop topper sheet (Bella Afternoon Cuppa, chocolate) that I used to make these cards is pictured below. As you can see, I made seven cards from just one topper sheet.
As always, at Foil Play you can pick and choose the designs that you like and will actually use, rather than investing in a huge kit and p&p is free if you spend over £5.00.

No comments: