Pages

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Gallery updated and revamped

I have revamped and updated the gallery at Foil Play, a task that was long overdue! I've included pictures of all the projects that I've blogged and organised them into sections, so browsing for a little inspiration should be much easier now.

I'd love to display your projects in the gallery too - just email a picture to sales@foilplay.co.uk or leave me a link to your blog post in the comments.
Blogging is another task that has fallen by the wayside in September - more posts coming soon!

2 comments:

Papercraft By Carole said...

I'm really loving the card with the leaves at the start of this blog entry. What have you used for this? Cxx

Foil Play said...

Thank you Carole :-)

The leaves are foiled - the blog entry for that card is here:

http://foilplay.blogspot.com/2009/11/autumn-card-with-foiled-leaves.html