Pages

Wednesday 14 July 2010

What's on your workdesk Wednesday

Better late than never, here's my WOYWW entry for this week! As you can see, I've had my Sizzix machine out. I use my Big Shot a lot, but for the original small & medium dies, I find it quicker and easier to use the Sizzix. I also prefer using the Sidekick for the Sizzlits type dies. You can see my box of embossing folders towards the rear of the table - so much stash and so little time to play with it!
It was my birthday this week, and I thought I'd include a couple of group shots of the gorgeous cards that I received from friends on the Craft Telly forum. They are all beautiful, and really made my day. If you'd like a closer look at the individual cards, you can see them here.
If you're curious about WOYWW, more details of what it is about and how to join in are on Julia's Stamping Ground blog. It basically involves snooping on other crafters' stash, and seeing what they are up to - great fun!

10 comments:

Lothian Crafts said...

Wow a busy desk and your cards are fab hope you had a great birthday. Been ages since I have used my sizzix.
Elaine

Helen said...

Love that there's so much going on here. Have a great day.

Sue said...

Hi Gill
lovely creative desk, lots going on there, lovely collection of birthday cards, hope you had a lovely day,have good eve, sue,x

Twiglet said...

Many Happy returns - what a fab bunch of cards you had!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm so impressed. I have a broken Sizzix (the original style) and two dies. I sort of make mine work ever so often if I need a tag. But you are really lucky to have so many choices.

Spyder said...

Fabulous cards and a belated Happy Birthday!!Have a great woyww,
(((Lyn))

donnalouiserodgers said...

busy desk, had a snoop so can only blame myself for seeing the crimbo card....

everyone will have to wait till christmas eve to see one on my desk..... and only then if it falls on a weds(!) bah humbug!!!!

Dx

Julia Dunnit said...

No but really - to make a Christmas card in birhtday week - really how dedicated!! It's lovely, and I am full of admiration for your sizzix use. You could write your name in the dust on mine!

peggy aplSEEDS said...

belated happy birthday! what great cards!

JoZart Designs said...

I'm with Doone about C*******as.. it's scaring me that so many are prepping already! Thanks for sharing your busy lovely desk. Happy Birthday ... lovely stash of special cards.