Pages

Thursday 27 May 2010

New home and birthday cards with Kanban Simba

So, here is the finished new home card that I was working on in yesterday's post, along with a birthday card made from the same kit.

I cut the backing card in two and mounted each half on an A5 card blank. I used the foiled topper as a stand alone topper on the birthday card, and layered the remaining stacker elements for the new home card. The foiled border on the new home card is also from the kit, with peel off greeting added.
I added a silver matt to the new home card, and picked out the spirals of the roses using a Sakura Quickie glue pen and coral ultra fine art glitter. On the birthday card, the daisy chain ribbon was white, I coloured it to co-ordinate using an antique pink promarker.
The Kanban Simba Birthday Flowers die cut stacker sheet and co-ordinating card that I used to make these cards is pictured above.

No comments: