Pages

Friday 5 February 2010

Monochrome cards for men, with Craft UK die cut decoupage

In contrast to my last card, with which I went a little overboard on the embellishments, here are three simple, but effective cards, made using monochrome effect die cut decoupage from Craft UK.
I've used Nestabilities labels and Go Create dies to create mats out of black pearlescent card, silver and red mirri card. I've layered them up with self adhesive foam pads, to create a bit of dimension. The greetings banners are all from a Craft UK die cut A4 sheet of birthday sentiments.
I used a 5 x 7 inch textured effect red card for the top card, a tall thin card for the middle card and an A4 sheet of black pearlescent card folded in two to make an A5 card for the last card.
The sheet of Craft UK die cut decoupage that I used to make all three cards is pictured above. The designs are printed in black and white, with silver foiled highlights. The same design sheet is also available in a colour option.

No comments: