Pages

Sunday 13 December 2009

More Christmas cards made with Kanban die cut toppers

Here's another selection of Christmas cards made with Kanban toppers, which make an ideal focal point for beautiful festive cards.
For the first few cards, I mounted the toppers onto co-ordinating card mats, then onto 5 x 7 inch base cards, with a little sheer organza ribbon to finish the cards.

The next three cards were made using some lovely velour flocked card blanks that I got from Create & Craft a couple of years ago.
I made a mistake with the card above and mounted the topper upside down on the card - doh! Not to worry, I cut off the card front and mounted it onto a larger A5 red card.

For the last few cards, I used the cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder to produce background mounts in a mixture of plain and pearlescent card.
I used A4 card folded in half to make A5 base cards and for a finishing touch, I've rounded the corners of both the cards and the embossed mats using a corner chomper.


You can save 20% on many Christmas items at Foil Play, including Kanban Christmas topper sheets. To receive the discount, just enter and apply the code XMAS20 when checking out. Click here for all the Christmas categories included.

No comments: