Pages

Sunday 1 November 2009

Christening card made with Smiley Bears decoupage

I made this Christening card using Smiley Bears decoupage and toning background sheet. I also added a strip of co-ordinating ribbon, under the greeting.

This particular sheet of Smiley Bears decoupage is designed for larger cards, I think the topper fits very nicely onto the A5 card that I used. The co-ordinating greeting is from the decoupage sheet, and I used another from the sheet on the inside of the card.

I layered the bears up using mostly silicone adhesive, as I found it easier to manoeuvre the layers into position using this. However, I did also use a few tiny foam pads to add some of the smaller and detailed decoupage elements.
The Smiley Bears decoupage sheet and co-ordinating background sheet that I used to make this card are pictured above. Foil Play has a wide selection of Smiley Bears sheets, including traditional and die cut decoupage, stackerz, invertage and die co-ordinating design elements, along with other Doolicraft designs which you may have seen on Create & Craft TV: Furry Friends, Tumble Ted & Tizzy and Fat Cat & Co.

No comments: