Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Say it with flowers! Cards made with Redhotbed die cut decoupage

I made these two pretty floral cards using Redhotbed die cut decoupage. The cards are 5 x 7 inch Remake cards from K&Co, I thought the colours complemented the decoupage designs.

I made up the decoupage toppers by popping out the elements from the die cut sheet and layering them up with foam pads. I then matted and layered the toppers using co-ordinating cardstock. I finished off each card with a Card Art greetings banner.
The Redhotbed die cut decoupage sheet that I used to make the cards from is pictured below.
Foil Play stocks a wide range of Redhotbed goodies, including die cut decoupage, pyramage, tunnel decoupage, Clutter, Christmas and everyday topper sheets. There are designs suitable for a wide variety of occasions, including floral, children, male, cute, Christmas and everyday.

No comments: