Pages

Sunday 9 September 2007

Hello!

I'm fairly new to the world of blogging - whilst I have had an ebay blog for a few months, I thought it was time to venture a little wider!

The main aim of this blog is to provide regular updates and news about what's happening on the Foil Play web site, my online craft store.

Foil Play has been in business for three and a half years now, it started as a part time venture whilst I was working full time as a civil servant in London. I left the 'day job' two years ago to work full time on the business, I certainly don't miss the daily commute!

Foil Play started out on ebay and has since grown to include a website and a store on Amazon too. I stock many items to help you to create beautiful craft projects, including rub on foils, high quality ultra fine glitters, Tonertex Write ‘n’ Rub and Sakura Quickie glue pens, a huge choice of 3D and step by step decoupage, peel off stickers for all occasions, brass charms, rubber stamps and lots of scrumptious stickers and other gorgeous embellishments.

I know that crafters like to get their goodies as soon as possible, so fast despatch is my priority!

No comments: